Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Makes the best gummy bears for my little ones !

iHerb has quality products, my research sold me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am extremely satisfied with this product.iHerb has a good selection of products to choose from that sustain quality......I did extensive research on many products similar to this before I ordered.....and from those results I chose GREAT LAKES GELATIN. ....also it arrived exactly when they said it would. I feel good knowing that I have a high quality product to use in a variety of delicious healthy, all natural tasty recipes and reap the benefits from it. I highly recommend shopping with iHerb, thisis my first time and I am completely satisfied and plan to continue ordering from them.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a truly miraculous product - and I'm not just saying that! I love it. It has virtually eliminated all the arthritic pain I had in my hip within two months of use, which has meant I've got a greater range of movement, too. I really recommend this for anyone who has joint pain. (Rachel from the UK)

Good gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good gelatin from a good source.

fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So glad I'm using this product. It's a fantastic boost for my hair & body

Good Gelatine

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice clean, fresh, and healthy source of gelatin.All of Great Lakes products are A+. Can use in soups, broths, smoothies or make jelly. I like the product, to me has a neutral smell and is not offensive to consume. iHerb provide great customer service, Has products to suit everyone's budget, from the time I make my order it is picked, packed and shipped within 24 hours. The delivery with DHL is super fast and fantastic. I am very happy all-round. Thank you

Great Lakes Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am quite happy with the prompt service and competitive pricing. I have been using this brand of product for years

Collagen Joint Care

Posted by Katy on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with joints

Good for Joint Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had taken this product regularly for one month. Daily 2 teaspoon with fresh juice or water daily in the morning empty stomach. It improves my both knee joint pain. It takes time to give you result. Again I started after 6 months to repeat the dose. i.e. 2 teaspoon daily early morning for 1 month. I appreciate this product.

Gelatina de animales en libertad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me tranquiliza saber que la gelatina proviene de animales que pastan en libertad. Las veces que lo he usado no he llegado a notar claramente que espese los caldos.

1 2 3 4