Definite knee improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

By using the porcine gelatin religiously twice a day, I have felt a significant improvement in my knees. Of course, it has taken about a year to get these results. It is a bit difficult to dissolve. The only way it has worked for me is by dissolving the powder in some warm water and stirring for 30-45 seconds. Then adding your hot liquid (ie coffee or tea). It did not dissolve in cold. It's the same process as if you were making Jello.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a truly miraculous product - and I'm not just saying that! I love it. It has virtually eliminated all the arthritic pain I had in my hip within two months of use, which has meant I've got a greater range of movement, too. I really recommend this for anyone who has joint pain. (Rachel from the UK)

Good gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good gelatin from a good source.

fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So glad I'm using this product. It's a fantastic boost for my hair & body

Good Gelatine

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice clean, fresh, and healthy source of gelatin.All of Great Lakes products are A+. Can use in soups, broths, smoothies or make jelly. I like the product, to me has a neutral smell and is not offensive to consume. iHerb provide great customer service, Has products to suit everyone's budget, from the time I make my order it is picked, packed and shipped within 24 hours. The delivery with DHL is super fast and fantastic. I am very happy all-round. Thank you

Great Lakes Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am quite happy with the prompt service and competitive pricing. I have been using this brand of product for years

Good for Joint Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had taken this product regularly for one month. Daily 2 teaspoon with fresh juice or water daily in the morning empty stomach. It improves my both knee joint pain. It takes time to give you result. Again I started after 6 months to repeat the dose. i.e. 2 teaspoon daily early morning for 1 month. I appreciate this product.

Gelatina de animales en libertad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me tranquiliza saber que la gelatina proviene de animales que pastan en libertad. Las veces que lo he usado no he llegado a notar claramente que espese los caldos.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this gelatin making some lemon jelly Nice and solid. and have some every day. It keeps my joints healthy. every one else likes it and passed the info onto them as well. Even children likes to eat it and it;s good for them too

This product helps alleviate the rheumatoid arthritis I have had since infancy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product, a tablespoon a day, because that is too much to bother with in pills. It even seems to help me sleep a little better if I take it at bedtime. My ankles, which need surgery, are stronger with this product.

1 2 3 4