NEW PACKAGING- AWFUL TASTE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for years and was satisfied, however this time it came in a new jar, and it tastes disguisting. Will never buy Green Magma again. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

10.6 oz. of green magma?

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Are you sure that there is 10.6 oz. of product in that container. When I opened it, it seemed to be half full. It just didn't seem like it was a 10.6 oz. of product.

Didn't help

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tend to have a sensitive stomach due to too much acid. That is why I tried Green Magma. However, it made the acidic problem much worse so I stopped after 2 glasses.

Green Magma

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

iHerb. . . I'm just getting around to my December mail. Many family problems. Green Magma had arrived to my Minnesota address while I was doing respite care in Arkansas for my sister. Her order of Greem Magma came in while I was there and I took some in a baggy (poor idea I know) for my trip home. When I finally arrived home Nov. 30 and opened my bottle I found it to be NOT the same product as before. It not only tastes different, very 'green' even in juice. It doesn't disolve as well. I am using it in the same juice as before. The ingredient measurements are different than on the former bottle, yet there was no indication from iHerb that changes have been made. Even prior to reordering I noticed that the serving size is different in other companies. I would like an honest reply as to why the changes. Thank you.

It was better

Posted by artyom on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Year or two ago they have changed something and now it does not dissolve. Before I liked green magma very much. Now there's no effect of it.

Quality dropped

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality seems to have dropped. The powder looks more brown than green.

I didn't receive the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't receive the product.