GreenPeach, Infants & Kids, Liquid Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product from different companies for the past 3 years for my kids for a lot more money. I found that this brand is more organic and a lot less expensive. The best thing is that my kids don't mind taking it because it taste better than the other brands I used to buy. I highly recommend this product!

GreenPeach, Infants & Kids, Liquid Vitamin D3, 400 IU, 0.34 fl oz (10 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that the dosage can be adjusted for infants and older kids. I don't need to buy different products for my kids. And I like that this product does not have too many other ingredients.

Expires In A Month..........

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a repeat purchase for my baby. There's nothing wrong with the product, but my disappointment is directed to iherb for selling a product that expires in less than a month. My bad for not paying close attention to the expiration date on the product page. But they could have at least marked it down or drew attention to the expiration date.

GreenPeach, Infants & Kids, Liquid Vitamin D3, 400 IU, 0.34 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

very much surprised about this new organic product, its very good and has a very competitive price.

GreenPeach, Infants & Kids, Liquid Vitamin D3,

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

got the item so fast within a day , wow thanks for that. this new Vit D is as good or even better ( just looking at the description ) than the older brands , which are more expensive . I chose this product out of many online products because it was the best price by far and it was by far the best product.

Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product for infants and kids! Fast delivery!

I think this is a good product but find it hard to get 3 drops at a time, I tend to get lots of different sized drops

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product but I do find that it's hard to measure the drops.

Sneaky

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

They're 100iu drops, so you could call them 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500 equally if you go by the manufacturers model, you just change the serving size. Feels very sneaky to get 1/4 of what you order if you're expecting 400iu drops so read the serving size carefully. We have 3 kids taking these, so at 12 drops per day, this bottle wont last long.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamin. Haven’t noticed the effect though

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamin. Haven’t noticed the effect though