GreenPeach, Infants & Kids, Liquid Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product from different companies for the past 3 years for my kids for a lot more money. I found that this brand is more organic and a lot less expensive. The best thing is that my kids don't mind taking it because it taste better than the other brands I used to buy. I highly recommend this product!

GreenPeach, Infants & Kids, Liquid Vitamin D3, 400 IU, 0.34 fl oz (10 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that the dosage can be adjusted for infants and older kids. I don't need to buy different products for my kids. And I like that this product does not have too many other ingredients.

Expires In A Month..........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a repeat purchase for my baby. There's nothing wrong with the product, but my disappointment is directed to iherb for selling a product that expires in less than a month. My bad for not paying close attention to the expiration date on the product page. But they could have at least marked it down or drew attention to the expiration date.

GreenPeach, Infants & Kids, Liquid Vitamin D3, 400 IU, 0.34 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very much surprised about this new organic product, its very good and has a very competitive price.

GreenPeach, Infants & Kids, Liquid Vitamin D3,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

got the item so fast within a day , wow thanks for that. this new Vit D is as good or even better ( just looking at the description ) than the older brands , which are more expensive . I chose this product out of many online products because it was the best price by far and it was by far the best product.

Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product for infants and kids! Fast delivery!

I think this is a good product but find it hard to get 3 drops at a time, I tend to get lots of different sized drops

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product but I do find that it's hard to measure the drops.

Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good price.

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The kids love it and no problems in giving them

Easy to give to very young children. Nice taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Giving this to a young child whose parents are both low in VitD. Have read it may also help with preventing cavities in children...guess we will just wait and see if it helped/helps..

1 2