Expires In A Month..........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a repeat purchase for my baby. There's nothing wrong with the product, but my disappointment is directed to iherb for selling a product that expires in less than a month. My bad for not paying close attention to the expiration date on the product page. But they could have at least marked it down or drew attention to the expiration date.

Sneaky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They're 100iu drops, so you could call them 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500 equally if you go by the manufacturers model, you just change the serving size. Feels very sneaky to get 1/4 of what you order if you're expecting 400iu drops so read the serving size carefully. We have 3 kids taking these, so at 12 drops per day, this bottle wont last long.

expired in a month when I got this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this in September, 2017. I wasn't pay attention on the expiry date when I received the product, and I put it aside. Until November, I am going to use it and I noticed that it's already expired on October 2017. OMG, I cannot even ask for refund since I'm passed 30 days refund period. I don't recommend to purchase this product!!