Very disappointing.

Posted by Reviewer2926166 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product came fast, The mini package size is great for traveling, not so great for home. The big problem is the long lasting funky aftertaste though. My kids did not like it at all. It tastes very chemically and won't subside. Looking at the ingredients, most Sorbitol is made from corn syrup, which is to 99% GMO in the US. Glycerin is a laxative which can irritate the mucosa. Taken internally it is dehydrogenating. No magic, just disappointing.

Amazing Toothpaste

Posted by 5559338344274381376 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids love using it. It arrived on time and I have been using it ever since. It is dentist recommended and it has become part of my daily routine.

Great product!

Posted by 5714657041814655490 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 5 years daughter likes very much this tooth paste and brushes her teeth daily with pleasure!

My kids like it

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't seem very magic, but my kids like the taste, and that's what matters ;)

Good enough!

Posted by 5130723634824900552 on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice quality, but my 5 years old didn't like the taste.

Just Peachy!

Posted by 4783163749991294987 on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great toothpaste, doesn't leave residue over your sink, and the kids love the taste and actually want to brush their teeth :)

ASD

Posted by 5358088368105846141 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well worth it if you have a child with taste sensitivities

Fussy kid likes it!

Posted by 5211003998783556983 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great interim toothpaste for kids.. I wanted my kid to get used to the peppermint variety adults get.. So this was a great in between. It's minty but fruity too. Leaves the mouth feeling fresh!

Comfortable small tube

Posted by 4749243234732563551 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Toothpaste is good and also the packageing is good, smallish tube, good to take travelling.

Perfect formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make my own toothpaste for myself and my husband, but my four year old wouldn't use it because it lacks the fruity kids flavor. This formulation is perfect. Contains calcium carbonate for strengthening teeth, and no fluoride or other toxic ingredients. It tastes nice and my son loves it. I won't buy anything but this, so I hope iherb continues to stock it.

1 2 3