Adorable & Organic

Posted by Jasmine44 on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a new baby whose parents value organic products. I was pleased to see that it is of very good quality & not too large...just right!

Very cute!

Posted by cinnamon on February 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cute bunny, excellent quality!

Så søt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Denne bamsen er ganske liten, men VELDIG søt! Fargen er dus gammelrosa. Godt kjøp!

a safe toy for my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a usual 7month old baby, my daughter loves to put anything in her mouth, and since this bunny is made of organic material, I feel safe to give it to her. She also loves her bunny because of its vivid color.

This is my 5th Victoria from Iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my friends kids, my parents, my freinds.....everyone love this little Victoria, very cute, durable and machine washable.

miYim Simply Organic, Victoria Plush Bunny with Dress is a Great Toy!

Posted by BeckySue on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

These toys are all natural companions for babies. It is nice to know that this toy is environmentally friendly and is made from organic certified Cotton. Inspired by nature, miYim toys are made with safety and sustainability in mind. With color variations that are unique to each toy, you can give your child a one-of-a-kind cuddly companion that they will cherish forever.

She just loves it!

Posted by vanchuah on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

My princess just loves this bunny!

Posted by holahola on July 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice color, soft touch, wonderful product. Firm bunny. Will use for gift to 1 year old baby.

the first picture is different from what I received!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

what I received is just looks like the second picture,which I can't find in miYim's self website