super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i add chia to my salad dressings, my smoothies, and my juices - helps me stay hydrated and balances my blood sugar level and i am sure that there are numerous other benefits

I can understand why the Aztecs used this now!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the bowels, indigestion, and just energy. I mix up a scoop in some fresh coconut milk, let it get suspended, and then drink. Absolutely so easy to take! Don't think I want to be without it. Everything is running smoothly again. Thanks, iherb, for the great prices and all you offer, not to mention the service. Ten stars always!

CHIA - YES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ok I was a bit skeptical when I bought this product but I can tell you it is great... I drink it everymorning (1 scoop with water and then I add a super green drink). I have never felt better. I also mix it with peanut butter/raisens and eat on rice crackers for lunch or a snack. This stuff is great.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have finished my first container of this and wow! I am 30 year old female, I workout everyday and eat very healthy and I couldn't figure out why I was so backed up. I was having a bowel movement twice a week if I was lucky.. Seemed to be like that my whole life! I added one scoop to my oatmeal in the morning and one scoop to my lentils in the afternoon and after two weeks I started going regular. It is amazing. I will not be without this product. I have tried everything.. pills, stool softeners, laxatives, detoxing, evening going to the doctor for a colonoscopy. I Actually started taking chia seeds for the health benefits and to my surprise ... I feel better than ever! This is a must have staple in my everyday diet and I will not be without this product!!!!!!

Greens Plus Chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for over a week now and i've really noticed the difference in my training. My fitness is up and i'm lasting longer during workouts.

Solid addition to the daily routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day with 8 ounces of water, and occasionally stir it for about 10 minutes before drinking. It's a great supplement, especially before somewhat strenuous activities and chores where a full stomach could be detrimental. I couldn't agree more with the person who stated that it was very good for the bowels and digestive system. Some folks may not like the taste, so think of the benefits, and doctor it up a little if need be. You won't regret it.

I am very hypoglycemic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

And this added to a smoothie holds my blood sugar well.

indeed a Superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i came across this while surfing your website. Thought of just giving it a try since the write out is so good. it's marvelous! i didnt know that omega 3 can taste so good. i let the seeds soak for at least an hour in the distilled water, mixed it with my fave organic grape juice, serve chilled. My son (11 years old) , my mum(60 year old) n all my church cellgroup members. They just love the healthy drink!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice product in an easy to use container

Excellent product!

Posted by HweeLing on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective!! Helps in clearing bowels almost immediately and it is tasteless!!