Good for increasing fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for increasing fiber and it is a good plant source of omega 3 fatty acids. Light, almost tasteless and easy to swallow when stirred into water or juice.

Great Product!! Great Prices!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Chia is the great "new" thing around. I love it. I put it in my water in the morning and my yogurt at noon. Chia has no taste so you get all the goodness and no funky taste. Greens plus is easy, serving scoop is provided.

greens plus chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product also but only take half in the morning and the other half befor dinner other wise you feel bloated

Chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, helps me to stay fuller longer

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the chia seeds in this brand are quality, but the price is really steep. much better deals are possible. but, aside from the price, which is why i only gave the product three stars, the chia is great.

Great for energy and weight loss

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just measure out a tablespoon and take them with water. They swell up a lot and provide nutrition and just not bulk. I don't grind them since they easily burst with water. I don't mix with shakes or smoothies. I just put them in my mouth and swallow with a big glass of water with meals. I don't recommend putting the whole tablespoon at once. Break up between 2 mouthfuls (1/2 tablesppon each). Fills me up. Take twice daily. I also use with coconut oil. I down a tablespoon of it right from the jar. If it is solid I just move it around in my mouth until it melts. Coconut oil helps lose weight too.

Great addition to cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my morning grains, add some dried cranberries and almond milk and it tastes great. I haven't added to liquids and drank it like others have, because I think the feel is weird (kind of slippery little guys when wet).

An Interesting Addition to the Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had read about chia seeds' good omega-3 profile and added them to have a change. I like to eat or drink them after allowing them to soak for about 5 minutes in water. The seeds develop a gel-like capsule around them. I like the resulting texture better than eating them plain. I haven't tried using them as an egg substitute.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this with fresh lemonade, in my smoothies, I let it sit for a little bit until it turns kinda jelly like. It is great mixed with iced tea too. The kids like it too. It has lots of great health benefits and great fiber.

Mixed message

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the seed. I don't like that when I break the plastic seal, the label peels off too.