A Staple In My Regimen

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A quality greens/superfoods drink has been a staple in my daily regimen for years. While not a cure-all, I believe that a product like this lays the foundation for exceptional health. I usually use Orac Energy, which I love...however, I like to try new things, so I gave this a shot. The taste was, I thought, exceptionally good (my wife disagreed). Using a supplement like this has given me greater energy; improved immunity (never get sick); better mental focus; shinier, stronger hair and nails; and improved skin. The change is subtle and gradual, but very real in my opinion. Please check my other reviews: I've been using supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't.

delicious greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really don't like the taste of this product. way too much stevia! it tastes just like sacharine, and you can't taste all of the good ingredients.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this to up my antioxidant level and help fight off illness. Wow! I usually catch everything I'm exposed to but not while taking this. I will be reordering so I don't run out during the cold and flu season.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years. It was shipped to us from iHerb quickly and was a very fresh product

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has a great berry taste. Previous to this purchase I was using a product called Greens First for double the cost and the taste was not 1/2 as good as this product.

Feels good

Posted by AnjaPerse on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like some others said already, the taste of this product is quite unique. Personally, I don't mind it, it's perfectly drinkable and my family agrees with me, but it has a bit more minty taste. It's green color, so maybe to some people, it doesn't look tasty. To me, I consider all this a good thing because it means it doesn't have artificial colors or flavors, so you get the actual mix of fruits and herbs. I like the product and will probably use and recommend it again.

Good product - but Berry Flavor is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, it mixes well with water and tastes better than most (admittedly more healthy) ORAC drinks. However, the Berry Flavor is far tastier and is otherwise the same. Go for it, instead.

Greens 8000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this product for about 10 year's now. Before this I was drinking a product called Greens First. I like this product a lot better. And it is also cheaper. I drink it twice a day and have for year's. I am positive that it plays a major part in keeping me healthy. GOOD STUFF.

Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best Greens I've tasted--nice mint flavor!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these greens!!! I've used these for years and couldn't recommend a better supplement. Greens 8000 is the best!

1 2 3