One of the best !

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful taste, always fresh !

Reliable, as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Guayaki has always been consistent with its quality. Highly recommended.

Very good air-dried Yerba Maté

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality Yerba Maté. My favorite! Just wish Iherb would sell the 5 pounds bags

Suitable for Beginners, the flavor's just nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying yerba mate tea. The loose cut leaves gave out a delicious scent at the moment I open the package. After watching some youtube videos, I cured the mate gourd using this yerba mate and the result was pretty satisfying. My first mate wasn't perfectly prepared, so I had some tiny leaves sucked up through the bombilla. The flavor was similar to Japanese green tea but it smelled better and the flavor was stronger, but not too strong. I've also picked up a little bitterness, but it was probably from the calabash gourd. I'll be able to tell after a few more months of mate!

Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Yerba Mate, tastes awesome and doesn't have the strong smoky aftertaste that other smoke dried yerba mates have.

Traditional Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for an organic loose leaf yerba mate with a traditional taste. This tea delivered that traditional, earthy flavour I was wanting.