highly recommended everyday tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

got this as a gift from a friend. taste like a usual tea (depending on how you make it strong (less strong) to suit to your taste. it helps me poop also so i guess it helps in the digestion work. got sooo used to it so now i purchased it myself! this should last you a really long time, i suggest buying tea leaves than tea bags. overall, i think you should try it! (tip: just buy the empty tea bag packs at daiso and you're good to go!)

ok

Posted by jasmin on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice tea

Wonderful tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea, tastes a bit like green tea - but very delicate, soft taste. I drink several cups a day, and even if I'm sick and don't want anything I'll still want that. However I'm halfway through the bag, and the tea is really loose, like powder. Which makes it really difficult to brew unless you have actual tea bags! It will float around in your cup.

Guayaki, Loose Yerba Mate Tea, Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it for a really long time. But it didn't quite meet my expectations! It tastes good, but it doesn't feel like it really is starting to "clean" the body (what usually organic teas do)! But I want to give it a time and a chance :)

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not your typical tea, a very greeny taste to it like a bit of lawn grass mixed with regular tea. Though that probably makes it sound worse than it is, I've been drinking teas of various sorts for some time and have gotten away from the incredibly sweet tea I grew up drinking and enjoy the healthier types now with little to no sugar though I may add stevia. It's my first time drinking and I bought it to see if it would help me at work keeping my brain going. It does seem to have helped, it's no miracle worker, it's definitely not an energy drink but it brings me up from wanting to pass out to feeling capable of doing what I need. I don't get much sleep due to my odd shift hours and living in an apartment with paper thin walls and kids all around. So I'll be keeping this around from now on.

reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but good quality.

Did not meet my expextations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

But it was ok!

A nice, smooth ORGANIC mate at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A nice, smooth mate at a good price and great deal tht it is also organic.