Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value and this tea has a pleasant taste though not for everyone (my mother spat it out saying it tastes like green tea that's gone off like sour milk). Personally, I like the slightly astringent aftertaste and it's a nice afternoon alternative to coffee.

Probably the best Yerba Mate

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to purchase loose leaf teas and use one of the tea straws I've purchased here. Yerba Mate is a healthy alternative to coffee and has some good nutrition. My functional medicine doc suggested this brand to drink daily. Since I've given up dairy coffee isn't as appealing anyway.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You get a lot of bang for your buck with this tea, my bag is everlasting. Helped give me a natural boost for my night shifts and the drive home but certainly didn't keep me awake when I hit the hay. Think this may have also helped suppress my ever so hungry tum too.

Great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice pure taste, energizing.

Guilt Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Environmentally responsible source of Mate. Tastes great.

Just what I wanted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the tea bags of this, but much prefer the flavor of the loose tea. Better for ecological and economical reasons, too. Keeps me off coffee for the most part. I love a morning beverage ritual.

WONDEFUL MATE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GREAT TASTE, USEFUL FOR YOUR HEALTH

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

first time trying yerba mate and I'm hooked. Haven't given up coffee or anything, I mean coffee has its own health benefits, but I love having a variety of drinks in the cupboard to choose from and this is a great addition. Can be steeped multiple times, so make sure you don't toss after the first.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Alr finished one packet. Improves digestion, and feel more energetic.