Gelatin free - will keep buying

Posted by Dewberry on August 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

we can't consume gelatin for dietary requirements (unless halal or kosher). I order these all way from OZ as it is the only omega 3 gummy i can find that is suitable for us. Kids love it!

Not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is super sweet, even too sweet for candies, not to mention this is actually supplement for kids. We have no choice but throw the whole bottle away. What a waste.

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality at a great price!

Great tatse, no gelatin!

Posted by hadas67 on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've quit eating gelatin a long time ago... just after finding out what it's made of (yuck!). So obviously I've been missing all the gummy candies that contain gelatin and was happy to run into this one. Tastes great, contains Omega 3 which I'm glad to get some extra of it (I'm a vegetarian for many years now, and almost 100% vegan too now). I know it's meant for kids, but I enjoy them a lot :)

nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good and I recommended it

My kids love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste are super! My kids loves them :)

Fishy taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

We love Gummi King's products, but this one was a flop for us. Both my children dislike the taste of it. I tried some as well, and did not like it at all. Too fishy and the aftertaste lingers for a while. It is mildly sweet which aggravates the bad taste problem further. Sweet fishy gummies? No thanks mom!

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gelatine free.Kids love it as a candy..It has sugar but my kid does not eat a lot of candys so it is as a candy for him..for disc. You can write bhq and 526 in big letters and alltogether

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

good I

kids love it

Posted by Ahpeng on July 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

can smell the "fishy" smell but kids love the gummies