!

Posted by Strelka on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brīnišķīga kvalitāte, laba smarža. Laba garšviela

Smoked Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product . We will be buying it again

Gustus Vitar, Gourmet Salt, Smoked Sea Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Gustus Vitar! This salt adds just the right amount of smoke to your dishes. I love it!

sooooo smokyyyy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

felt like i ate a mouthful of solid smoke (in a good way). little goes a long way with this teeny package.. but let's all agree .. it's kind of too teeny.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to try Smoked Salt for a while, but Ireland being Ireland such gourmet condiments are nowhere to be found. At least now I know what David Lebovitz was writing about. Strange, how natural smoke smells totally different from that so called smoke flavour they put on ham. Wonderful salt. I have already ordered some others to try!

Very nice

Posted by MentaPiperita on Jul 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this salt is amazing, so smoky!. I really like the flavour it gives to food, even though it's not as smoky as you would expect from the smell. But it's very nice and it certainly adds depth of flavour to the dish. I keep reaching for this salt when cooking different dishes so I think it was a good purchase. And the metal tin is magnetic and very convenient. Recommended.

Great for fish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good strong smoky smell. I use it for fish. It gives much stronger smoky taste if you leave it on the fish overnight.

Really smoky smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very strong smoky smell so a little goes a long way.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When you first open it the smell is very strong (like a campfire) but when using it I have to admit it's barely felt at all.

Smells good but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This salt smells heavenly before I even opened the packet. However, I'm disappointed when I used it. It was salty but the smoke smell did not transfer to the food. It was just like a regular salt.

1 2