!

Posted by Strelka on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brīnišķīga kvalitāte, laba smarža. Laba garšviela

Smoked Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product . We will be buying it again

Thanks for the intro to smoked salt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I opened the tin and was afraid of the smell, but I used it on roasted pumpkin. It smelled great while it was roasting, and tasted even better. I understand now -- smoke is an umami flavor, which adds richness to a winter meal. I am not a very creative cook, but this new flavor has inspired me to look for more ways to use it... I also appreciate the packaging -- the bottom of the tin has a magnet for more spice storage options. Very pleased overall.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My god, this is smokey salt heaven

Product Evaluation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is as described

great for dull food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I spice it up with a bit of chilly too!

Gustus Vitar, Gourmet Salt, Smoked Sea Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Gustus Vitar! This salt adds just the right amount of smoke to your dishes. I love it!

sooooo smokyyyy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

felt like i ate a mouthful of solid smoke (in a good way). little goes a long way with this teeny package.. but let's all agree .. it's kind of too teeny.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to try Smoked Salt for a while, but Ireland being Ireland such gourmet condiments are nowhere to be found. At least now I know what David Lebovitz was writing about. Strange, how natural smoke smells totally different from that so called smoke flavour they put on ham. Wonderful salt. I have already ordered some others to try!

Very nice

Posted by MentaPiperita on Jul 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this salt is amazing, so smoky!. I really like the flavour it gives to food, even though it's not as smoky as you would expect from the smell. But it's very nice and it certainly adds depth of flavour to the dish. I keep reaching for this salt when cooking different dishes so I think it was a good purchase. And the metal tin is magnetic and very convenient. Recommended.

1 2