Really warm and gingery and safe for pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

A nice strong ginger kick - the lemon is subtle, but still there and best of all being lemon rind and not lemongrass I can safely drink it during pregnancy. I wish there was a category at iherb for herbal teas safe to take during pregnancy.

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth and not spicy, very different from the other mouth burning ginger teas.

Favorita

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on May 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es nuestra favorita de todas las infusiones de jenjibre y limón. Repito y recomiendo.

Posted by Keitha on February 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

amazing ginger tea at reasonable price- in Russia they cost about 15 dollars! will buy more

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice

Not very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not very strong, quite disappointing!

Disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love ginger tea, and wanted to try it mixed with lemon for a change. However, the ginger taste in this tea is not very strong and not pleasant at all. I will still go with Traditional Medicinal's ginger tea, that's the best stuff.

disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I so expected to like this tea, but find it almost flavorless, even two tea bags in my 12oz. mug do not give a ginger, or lemon taste! I would NOT buy it again. I'm going back to Organic India-Tulsi ginger tea. The two stars are for the growing methods which I respect.

Strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't think it tastes of lemon or ginger. I add a herbal lemon tea to make it drinkable. I would not buy this again.