good tea

Posted by ledenec on December 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

So sweet and so tasty!!!

did not like at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love spicy teas and i LOVE cinnamon, but i disgusted this tea - first of all, it is sweet, so you cannot control the level of the sweetness of your tea yourself. Then, the taste and smell are artificial and smell more like some synthetic perfume than real tea and spices. I have a temptation to throw the tea in the trash and use the can for something else

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best of the bests. I'm from Lithuania and was looking for a similar to this tea for a whole year all over the Europe (because didn't notice the name of the brand), and a yefigured out it was this tea. Amazing. Sweet and spicy.

excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

verry good!!!!

Nothing quite like it!

Posted by lenajeff on February 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

There's no other tea (that I've tried) that tastes like this. It's a perfect autumn-winter drink. Tastes sweet enough without any additional sugar/honey.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Without a doubt my favorite tea. I've tried other Harney & Sons teas (Chocolate Mint and Paris), but neither one is not so tasty and fragrant as this.

Tasty loose tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is very much like the Hot Cinnamon Sunset tea, but it is loose. It is very good, but I prefer the tea in the silk tea bags. It is just more convenient.

Smells good, tastes bad.

Posted by Lolly on July 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very strong fake cinnamon flavor combined with weak black tea. I really like a 'spicy' tea. So much so that I often make my own chai rather than pay for the over sweet & under spiced brew from cafes. But this stuff was undrinkable. I'll have to mix tiny amounts of it with some English breakfast to get something palatable. Or simmer it on the stove for its aroma only.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it. I have it in the tea bag form as well

One of the best cinnamon tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantistic tea with a real spicie cinnamon flavor. Its really fine to enjoy a cup at every time of the day. Becausse his hot spicie cinnamon flavor it is not a tea to drink al day, he is to heavy for this. Just enjoy this tea for one cup a day. One little tea spoon, 5 minutes and enjoy! (watch out and don't overdo, one teaspoon is more than enough!).