EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-9 of 9 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

It's ok,

Posted by 5482426741712148006 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Drinkable, but don't like the mint fragrance.

Thanks for your feedback!

interesting

Posted by 5390676818372466817 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i was suprise. this is really chocolate smell

Thanks for your feedback!

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tea is just ok. The chocolate mint flavor is weak.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice

Posted by 5176724646016928910 on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A nice sweet dessert like tea.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mislabelled but tasty

Posted by 4875938989947147632 on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for choc-mint, all I got was really strong mint. I'm not sure I'd buy it again, but the mint flavour IS good. Real mint leaves and nice black tea leaves give it a pretty zippy kind of flavour. Just don't expect much in the way of chocolate flavour. I kind of want to try this with some hot chocolate mix thrown in, that might help.

Thanks for your feedback!

Difficult to rate

Posted by 5583887607413805838 on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had high expectations, so I'm a little disappointed in the taste difficult to rate because maybe I just could not make it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Not Tried

Posted by 4723963747016940594 on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not Tried

Thanks for your feedback!

Средне. So so.

Posted by Bliss3 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Моей ошибкой было то, что я не прочитала состав чая. Внем натуральные и искусственные ароматизаторы. Я не люблю чай с ароматизаторами, только натуральный... В этом чае отчетливо чувствуется ненатуральный запах "шоколада" из банки, но с настоящим шоколадом он имеет мало общего. Вкус же чая, к счастью, шоколадом не обладает, чувствуется только мята. На кружку я завариваю одну чайную ложку, тем не менее, не могу сказать, что вкус насыщенный, он очень слабый. П.С. когда я впервые заварила кружку чая на работе, сотрудница, что сидит напротив, сказала, что ей запахло плесенью... Стыдно было признаваться, что это я чай в кабинет принесла :) My mistake was the fact that i didnt read the ingredients before purchasing, the tea contains natural and artificial flavors... I dont like teas with artificial flavors, only natural. This tea has a strong artificial smell of "chocolate" which has almost nothing in common with the real one. The taste of the tea fortunately does not contain chocolate, i can taste only mint. I usually take one teaspoon of this tea for a cup of tea, nevertheless the taste is not strong, it is very light. P.S. when i made myself a cup of this tea at work for the fist time my colleague sitting in fron of me said that she suddently felt the smell of mould. I was ashamed to confess that it was my tea smelling that way :)

Thanks for your feedback!

iHerb Lover

Posted by Reviewer1031443 on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok, nothing to brag about.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-9 of 9 total