Very aromatic

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is lower than at Harvey's and sons!

Now here's the thing

Posted by Does-it-do on September 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's great, really great - from the first second you open the can and inhale rich aroma of bergamot oil till the last sip in the cup. IT... IS... GREAT... But here comes the bad news :) that happened to me as well. After finishing this tea, it seems no family member was satisfied with another teas which we were drinking before Harneys. What was considered "a good tea" now became much of a "mehh". So here it is - this tea may lift your "tea bar" higher.

nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice tea with strong flavor. Very good for breakfast.

Favorite Earl Grey

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Strong and pleasant aroma. Really nice taste. 9/10

Amazing Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

amazing tea with great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

My biggest issue with this tea is that the smell of bergamot is very powerful when you open the box, but when you drink it you don't feel any taste of bergamot, just a simple black tea.

Not enough bergamot

Posted by Neurozen on April 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tea is ok, but it doesn't have as much bergamot as I like. I prefer Stash's double bergamot earl grey. Actually, even that one doesn't have enough bergamot for me. I want a triple or even quadruple bergamot tea. This tea steeped nice and didn't have a bitter flavor but it's not that great considering how expensive it is. My mahmood loose leaf black tea tastes the same as this one. I definitely won't be ordering more anytime soon.

Love it! Will buy more

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Natural, loose leaf! Mmmmmmmm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

So good. Perfect flavour. Try it, you won't regret it! :)

Divine Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Earl Grey tea and this is one of the best I have tried. I always make it in a tea pot, heating the tea pot first and then adding 1 scoop of tea and then the hot water. I have found 1 scoop of tea makes 2 cups - very economical.

1 2 3