Great Flavor!

Posted by jellybellyup on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have never been disappointed with this brand. This particular tea has the best flavor of any peppermint tea we've ever tried. (And we've tried just about everything.) I also love the packaging.

Tasty!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made a gallon of this with added sugar. Poured over ice cubes with a splash of milk, and it was delicious...truly refreshing. I love the vintage look of the containers as well. Will buy more!!

Strong mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good, strong mint flavour. Will definitely order this again. :)

아주 좋습니다

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

많은 브랜드의 페퍼민트티를 사먹어봤는데 이것도 매력이 있네요. 향 자체는 그리 강한 것 같지 않았는데 일단 마셔보면 코와 목이 뻥 뚫려요. 맵다기보다 약간 달큰한 느낌납니다. 풀냄새도 덜 하고.... 재구매할만한 페퍼민트티입니다. 의외로 괜찮아요.

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother and I have been fans of Harney & Sons for over a decade, but mainly purchased their amazing Vanilla black tea. I decided to branch out and purchase the Peppermint, and am so happy I did. It is delicious for people that want a little something different. It is also sweet enough that you can drink it without sugar. I also like that they offer tea bags along with their loose tea, so you can switch back and forth depending on how much tea you want to make (I use these for mugs, and the loose when I make an entire teapot full). I would highly recommend this brand and flavor tea. Light colored as expected. Light and tasty tea; perfect for an anytime warm drink without too strong of caffeine. Great for evening after dinner tea. Does not bleed like other teas with too much added colors/additives. It smells amazing, has a pretty tin, and I like the tea bags. All in all I'm happy with my purchase :)

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Peppermint Tea ever!!!!!!!! Love the smell, Love the taste!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong flavor and smells fresh !

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic flavour

Simply The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this powerful fragrant Mint Tea! Can even be steeped in boiling water twice.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good mint tea. The bags are large enough for a pot in fact it is quite strong so I use the same bag for a few cups.