아주 좋습니다

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

많은 브랜드의 페퍼민트티를 사먹어봤는데 이것도 매력이 있네요. 향 자체는 그리 강한 것 같지 않았는데 일단 마셔보면 코와 목이 뻥 뚫려요. 맵다기보다 약간 달큰한 느낌납니다. 풀냄새도 덜 하고.... 재구매할만한 페퍼민트티입니다. 의외로 괜찮아요.

Great Flavor!

Posted by jellybellyup on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have never been disappointed with this brand. This particular tea has the best flavor of any peppermint tea we've ever tried. (And we've tried just about everything.) I also love the packaging.

Tasty!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made a gallon of this with added sugar. Poured over ice cubes with a splash of milk, and it was delicious...truly refreshing. I love the vintage look of the containers as well. Will buy more!!

De mis favoritos

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El sabor a menta es intenso, deja ese frescor tipico que perdura. No noto sabor herbal, que generalmente no me gusta. Lo recomiendo

Strong mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good, strong mint flavour. Will definitely order this again. :)

très bon !

Posted by missblackline on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Très bon et fin produit et en plus la boite est très jolie ! sachet en mousseline

Pretty Tins

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The main reason I purchased the Harney & Sons tea range collection is because I loved the look of the tins vs boxes. They look clean and stylish. I eventually replaced all my teas with this ranges but I often replenish with my favorite tea (i.e. my favorite peppermint brand) and put it inside the pretty tins. I have tried a lot of this range and I don’t like this brand as much as some of my other favorites. Just keeping the tins in the end. If you find this review helpful, please click “YES”

Love the scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Umm I love this tea. Tastes good and not like cheap mint tea, it doesn't have the fishy taste if you soak the tea too long. i love the package the most.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong flavor and smells fresh !

Great product