s'alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just got this tea. I want to marry it and have like a million of its babies. So I recommend it.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is decaf. It's become my favourite late afternoon/early evening tea. Lovely smell and taste, subtle vanilla undertones, very mellow. Beautiful tin. It's a shame there are no refills to buy (cheaper, and without the tin), this way it's rather expensive.

excellent tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it has a nice aroma to it and the taste is very good . i will order again. יש לתה הזה ריח נפלא והטעם ממש טוב, ממליצה בחום אזמין עוד .

Not my cup of tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not like it, it tasted to harsh of black tea..

Nice aroma!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tea has a lovely, light vanilla taste, and is good on its own or as a saver of some other bad tasting tea. However, I wish it was stated more visibly that it is decaffeinated.

What an amazing option for a Decaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This team smells and tastes amazing, the fact that it is decaf is even better. I have been looking for decaf as my mum can not drink caffeine and this is perfect. Plus I love it in the evenings before bed. It smells like a delicious vanilla cupcake!

Absolutely lovely tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just tasted this tea yesterday...it came in a box I had ordered...the senses awake. Both the aroma and taste are delicate and so delicious.

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Another lovely harneys tea. In nice tin so would be a good gift. Smells good and nice mild flavour. Will buy again

Best vanilla tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell, great taste, and it's goof there's no caffeine. I only wish it would be cheaper.

Very nice and creamy black tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Is an elegant, cremy, and almost sweet black tea. Is like a cherish on your mouth, and smells like vanilla cookies. I love it.

1 2 3 4