Really delicious earl grey!

Posted by marinanorway on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love that this tea is made with white tea leaves. Great earl grey without the black tea aftertaste. Will repurchase.

Posted by MentaPiperita on April 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice delicate taste, and it smells so good! (lemony bergamot). The sachets are big and "roomy", the tea leaves do have room to move around and brew properly. You have to be careful when removing the used sachets, because the cord may break if you try to squeeze the bag. I'm very happy with this tea, it's delicious and the tin is very cute (and you can reuse it when you finish the tea)

wonderful earl grey alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect combination of clean, fresh white tea and fragrant bergamot. The silky tea sachets are luxurious, so is the pretty box. I've used it for loose teas since finishing the tea sachets, but I do wish it were possible to buy refills.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not usually a fan of white teas - I find them too weak. But this was just the right mix of Bergamot and tea. A very good mid-morning or afternoon tea when you want something a little milder but still flavorful. Being a white tea, it has a very low caffeine content. So it's not likely to keep you awake at night if you drink a cup in the evening. This is probably one of the best tasting Earl Grey teas I have tried. The bergamot flavor is very well balanced against the tea, and there is absolutely no hint of bitterness. I actually do not feel compelled to add cream or honey to this tea at all, which I frequently find I need to do with other Earl Grey teas.

Earl Grey that doesn't attack your mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like bergamot and the scent of Earl Grey. However, I drink tea instead of coffee daily because I want something milder to my tastebud. Ordinary Earl Grey with black tea is just too strong and this product is the perfect mix of nice white tea and bergamot scent.

Delicate and lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

This could very well become my favourite Earl Grey tea. I only wish it were cheaper and that iHerb carried refills. The tin is beautiful, definitely a keeper.

Delicioso / Tasteful

Posted by MissFrivolity on February 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el Earl Grey y este es, probablemente, el mejor que he probrado. Es delicado pero con sabor. || I'm a fan of Earl Grey Tea and this is probably the best one I've ever tried. Delicate, but tasteful.

One of my favourite Earl Grey ever...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea. Full bodied and intense. Pairing Mudan with bergamot is so clever. I am so loving Harney and Sons teas.

Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tea!

Luxury packing. Tea with aroma nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tin looks so luxury. It would make u wanna buy several different flavour of teas of Harney & Sons and display on the pantry. o(^▽^)o Normal aroma of Earl Grey. It claims its white tea but the tea infused is not as light as green tea. But overall good taste.