A Collagen Source I Can Tolerate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried to review this, but iHerb wouldn't let me submit it. The error message I got was: "Your review may contain abusive or offensive working. Please check it and try again." I have no idea what might have been "offensive." This was a positive review for the product--see my star rating. I did use some "big words," but why should the system reject words like "overwhelming" as "abusive or offensive"? It's bizarre. Anyway, I am using this for Buhner's Lyme protocol; it isn't exactly what he recommends, but I had trouble with that, so I hope this will work as well. iHerb, you might want to get a more "mature" screening software that isn't such a "special snowflake" about what "may" be "offensive"? SHEESH.

aminosculpt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for around 6 months or longer. I don't feel any different, but am sure it's working. My weight has not gone down or up. I feel it helps with sleeping. I have not seen more wrinkles or less. I am 66 years old. I take every night before bed. I will continue. It to me is like vitamins, their working.

All true about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Read about the benefits of collagen, it all true .. amazing and it's work

great

Posted by Mersila on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great taste.dident see results yet .but i hope so :)

Amazing Collagen I can't live with out it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite is the Mango flavor. I had issues with my heels and elbows due to my yoga practice and within 6 weeks started seeing major improvements. After a few months, my heels and elbows were totally back to normal even though I am still on my mat. I noticed my nails were growing stronger and longer faster. The biggest change was with my hair. I would lose about a barbie dolls amount of hair every time I showered. Now, I would guess it is a reduction of about 75%. My hair is very long and it is full and shiny and I thank Amino Sculpt. I take Amino Sculpt every night before I go to bed. I won't miss a single dose. I know that my inside is healthy because of Amino Sculpt but I can't lie, I love the youthful appearance. I get people thinking I am a good 10-15 years younger than I am. I will share that for a about 3 months I tried the powders because of the price difference, I can tell you that they didn't do anything for me. I noticed my hair falling out more and my nails broke more often. So, I went back on Amino Sculpt, I am new to Iherb but I will never stray from Amino Sculpt again, no matter the price.

Lots of Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love collagen. My mom recommended this to me because it helps her take long walks around the property. I tried some pills and they were fine, but I really notice the difference when I'm taking more collagen. They just don't give you a lot in the pills. I just mix this right into my morning smoothie because the taste is too strong. My mom takes it with water.

I Love This Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dound this product through a friend and I have been taking this religiously for about 3 years. I found this on iHerb and I was excited because I found another source to purchase it. My local vitamin shop didn't have it in stock. It tastes great, I like both flavors. The mango is a bit tangy, and I love the cherry. have noticed significant changes in my body. I have lost over 80 lbs since I have been taking this. I take it every night and I notice that I sleep better. I have had issues with eczema on the back of my leg for about 20 years to the point that I would scratch it until it bled. Since I started taking this, my eczema has disappeared. I wake up with more energy. I can feel a huge difference when I don't take it. I feel somewhat sluggish in the morning. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to take their health to the next level. I plan on continuing to take this. I live this product!

😔 don't try this