my wife loves this

Posted by alloriginal on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my wife was suffering from irregular, painful menstruation. One capsule per day seems to have cured it. She is delighted, and so am I! We've run out in the past, and the problems have returned, so we don't intend to ever run out again. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Simply click my reviewer name (alloriginal)

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product and good price, will buy again!

Evening Primrose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this to help with hot flashes. It seems to be helping & will continue to take.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can not go without evening primrose for my breast issues. This is a great product at a great price.

Tatiana Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The skin was not so dry. A good product

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel better than this supplement have a problem with premenstrual syndrome.

Turning Down the Heat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this in combination with several other items to treat some pretty serious hot flashes (progesterone cream, Vitamin E, Black Kohosh and Primrose Oil), and while they haven't gone away entirely, there is a huge improvement (down from 10 a day to maybe 3 or 4). Definitely going to keep taking this combination. I've only been taking for about three weeks, so maybe further improvements are coming!

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is not bad . The capsules are small and easy to chew and the price is reasonable.

Addicted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I`m addicted to these!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like knowing that I'm getting some essential fatty acids in this natural, easy to take product.

1 2