Health Plus Psyllium Husk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This did not work as well as Now Foods Psyllium Powder for me in producing great BM's. This was certainly more bulky segmented BM's for me, more exertion needed. Like Dr. Oz's description of a great BM is that it should be a soft serve "S shape. Now Foods Psyllium Powder will create that kind of BM for me. This maybe too graphic for some people but its important to those who understand the problems with constipation. This product does not have a taste at all which is great. I did seem to have more gas with this one as compared to the Now Foods product. This Health Plus is fine in 4-6 ounces of juice, shake it real fast drink fast, it will settle as you drink the remainder, with bits to sort of catch in the throat but its ok, I can tolerate that. Today I put a heaping tablespoon in a fruit smoothy and I was not hungry at all for 5 hours! So maybe this product is great to curb the urge to snack between meals. I would recommend it for that and my guess is the gas would go away as I continue to adjust to it.

Very good value for healthy fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pure and high quality fiber. It doesn't have nearly the number of caloires as the regular store brands. It doesn't mix as well in water or juice, but that's a small price to pay for better quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When cooking my oatmeal in the morning I add a little extra liquid and a few teaspoons of this. It started to make a difference within a few days.

Could not do without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely essential item. It makes sure everything in the plumbing area is working smoothly!

Psyllium Husk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really works. It starts working from the moment you take it. I only drink it once a day at bedtime and I am more regular than I have ever been in my life. It works better than stool softeners and I really don't mind the taste at all.

Best Fiber Yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Started using this 2X a day(a.m. and p.m.) and it started working the next day.I've tried everything on the shelf at Walmart and trust me, this is the only way to "GO".Started on Wed. and have been regular every day since.I bought 2 bags and use it at 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. regularly.Try mixing it in milk with some strawberry syrup and it tastes good, or try some Stevia in water for a sweeter taste.Follow instructions for amount to use.I used to have to force to go and now very little pressure.Believe me, this stuff works and I am 100% satisfied.God Bless.

Pure Psyllium Husk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the finest quality psyllium husk I've found. It has a unique "nutty" flavor and rich natural color, which makes it easier to get down. If fiber and bulk are what you're looking for, this is an excellent source.

This is a habit worth the investment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Okay, this might be too personal, but it's my experience. I used this product nearly once or twice a day for a year. Then, for some reason, I stopped using it (tired, lazy, bored, procrastinating). Within a couple of weeks I got so constipated I developed an anal fissure and my long-lost hemorrhoids came back after 5 years! Going back on this product helped me heal, but, unfortunately, now I have to get a colonoscopy and another hem surgery! It wasn't worth the slacking off! Get this product and use it twice a day to maintain your colorectal health and to prevent problems like mine! Sorry again for the graphic nature of this review, but, if you want honesty, take this to heart! Best wishes to all!

K. Koser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This the best psyllium husk product I have found.Very little taste and pleasant taste.I couldn`t find it on iHerb when I wanted to reorder because iHerb doesnt bring it up unless you list Health Plus Inc.As a result,I ordered another brand,which I hated so much,I threw the 3 bottles away!From now on,I look for the brand name!

Physillium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delivered on schedule and product is exactly the quality and amount advertised.

1 2 3 4