Excellent results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a lot of shoulder pain from excessively playing golf. I got those magnesium crystals about 2 months ago and put them into the bath every night without telling him. A few days ago, he told me that his shoulder pain was almost gone (he had it for the past 2 years) and it was only then that I told him about the crystals. I seem to have fewer headaches and my arthritis pain in my finger has been reduced a lot. I couldn't bend my finger anymore but now I can again.

relief!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! My husband and I both suffer from back pain and other pain areas, when we need we soak in this and sleep like babies.

Expensive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mark Sircus recommends upward of 5 pounds of magnesium crystals per bath for those that are deficient. Following these recommendations, you have one $50 bath. I'll stick with the gel, as I feel it's more value for my money.

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, helps with arthritis pain and very relaxing after a hard day.

Not expensive when you look at how much elemental magnesium is in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was doing a lot of research to figure this out and another magnesium chloride flakes product I was using said that 1 cup contained 51 grams of magnesium chloride which sounded like a lot until I found out that magnesium chloride is about 12% elemental magnesium which means 1 cup has just over 6 grams of elemental magnesium where this product has 2993 mg of elemental magnesium per oz so 2 of the one oz scoops that come with the large container would give you about the same amount of magnesium as 8 oz/1 cup of the "other". Elemental magnesium is the number we are looking to increase in our bodies and of course the form makes a difference too....bio availability is the key and magnesium chloride is highly bio available. When you look at "typical" inexpensive magnesium supplements that are made from magnesium oxide for example, they may have a high number as far as elemental magnesium but only about 4% of it is bio available so a 400 mg tablet might only deliver 9 mg of elemental magnesium. We can absorb a great deal of magnesium through the skin so I do foot soaks and to economise I make a strong solution and add enough water just to cover my feet and after I soak for 20 minutes I pour it into a large container and reheat it the next day for another soak. No need to let it go down the drain after just one bath when you do this.