Be carefull with the dosing if you are having chlorella for the first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time, when I have tried Chlorella. I bought it to help my proctitis. Hopefully it will help. In the first morning I took a teaspoon of chlorella and after a few hours got nausea and dizziness. While searching information about chlorella side effects, I found out, that you should start to take it by very small doses like 1/2 teaspoon to avoid the nausea or other detoxification symptons. Now I am taking 1/2 teaspoon and have no problems.

Definitely an acquired taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

hopefully I'll get there! Very fine powder (careful when opening). When mixed with anything its "bio-green" taste blasts through! If any suggestions please post. Heard there are many health benefits for removing toxins from the body naturally with its use.

Good nutrition!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes like other chlorellas too. But it mixes well in water, so I think this is better product than I've tried before. And my 1 y 5 months son eats it every day, so taste is good! ;)

Quality stuff but uber-expensive!

Posted by jayzou on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like these over other typical brands, but they might be too costly for me in the future. So I'll pick these whenever I can afford them, but if not I'll choose the cheaper less quality stuff. This goes for their Spirulina as well.