Really gets things moving!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If anyone is ever interested in getting colonics, take this a few days before your 1st one. It really gets things moving and is of high quality, which is key. My colon hydrotherapist said she'd never seen such a great colonic since she's been doing this. Of course, you don't need a colonic, it will move things along regardless.

It certainly has an effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to be careful how much I take of this and what I am doing that day. It can really change my digestion. I pray it is doing good this and getting toxins out. Digestion is my weak spot. This along with vitamineral greens (their greens powder product) and other supplements are really cleaning up my body.

Not for the faint of heart!

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to say that although I find most HealthForce Nutritionals products taste unpleasant, this is the only one that actually made me gag! It's like drinking pond slime (but worse). Saying that, it does its job and you can also buy it in capsules if you want to.

A product truly functional in its' design...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had great results, by increased intestinal flow, and healthy stool. A very drawing product that I have discovered wise to follow instructions, and drink lots of water. Mixes as a viscous liquid, telling of its' design to lubricate, as a sort of barely sweet type of "raisin" flavor, that is basically neutral in taste. I've used their "zeoforce" for overall blood and organ cleansing as well, and find that they are a great combination that feel very healthy to use, and have absolutely positive results.... I'm a pretty leery person, in judging what claims any product may attain by its' own labeling, but there is in fact good information on the product itself describing how the stuff works, and even a phone number to call the manufacturer with any questions. I do highly recommend.

Capsules would be more convenient for taking to work

Posted by philosophicalcat on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I meant to get capsules and must have ordered powder by accident. Powder would be great for use when people have a regular schedule and can keep bottles at office or home and so can use this detoxification agent between meals with regularity. When I used it, I could feel the detoxing within hours. It`s the right product for strong detoxing but in the wrong form for an irregular schedule. A good product, but next time I will be sure to get it in capsule form.

Great for leaky gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to aid in healing my leaky gut. It's great for absorbing toxins but also soothes the lining of the gut. I also use psyllium and bentonite shakes, and I notice this formula is much less abrasive than the psyllium fiber is.

Pond Scum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking bentonite and psyllium on a regular basis and recently switched to this. I have to say it's incredibly hard to get down. It does it's job bu I wish they would work on their formula-something about the combination of carob and kelp just doesn't work for the taste buds.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This single high quality product replaces several that I have been taking for chemical and heavy metal detox. Healthforce are very high quality and using many active ingredients together - charcoal, zeolite, clay - combined with lots of good gut stuff - e.g marshmallow - means I have a handy source of detox products. Especially useful when traveling, feeling ill, a bit over burdened with toxins and rubbish. My BM are better and my whole gut feels healthier. I also highly recommend their Zeolite powder.

Interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't really do any bulking but I like the fact that it has zeolite in it! I use this and a bulking agent from time to time to absorb out toxins, alcohol, etc.

exellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i highly recommend for everyone for everyday use.

1 2