The best lecithin that I've found - wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Many people are deficient in phosphatidyl Choline due to poor food choices. It's hard to find a non-GMO lecithin... well here it is & from a great company too. The glass jar preserves the lecithin very well. I keep mine in the freezer for longer life.

Lowers LDL Cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works at lowering LDL cholesterol. Dropped mine by 25%. This company is great and makes pure products and no GMO's!

All benefits to derive!

Posted by bornsloppy on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Powder! The only lecitin I can found as a POWDER! :D You can use it easily as a supplement or in cooking! In cooking as a thickener. Good to use for cold food such as raw food or vegan custard. Great, awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother says that this is the best thing, by far, for sleep

I would like to get more of this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I could choose lecithin to buy each time I need it, I would buy this one. I believe it is the best to its description and also packaging. I assume , that dark glass bottle is the best for storing such products. The high price for me means, that it is really high quality product, but I can not afford buying it evry time. So I by other brands lecithin from IHerb, but as I had one bottle of this particular product, I can say it is very good. I liked, that it is milled to powder so it is very convenient to use it for making coconut cream or in any kind of desserts, where you need emulsification. It blends very well with other ingdridients.

The best thing that ever happened to my dog!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my dog tremendously. She used to be an insecure and nervous rescue-dog, but after using lecithin along with Pure Planet Rice Bran Solubles, spirulina and chlorella she is now healthy, happy and calm. I love it too!

Favorite for green drinks, chocolate and so on, and on, and on ;)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a healthy fat for your brain, and if your nursing, it is great for that as well. It makes green drinks and chocolate more creamy and delicious. Highly recommend! :)

Tastes good and seems healthier than similar products

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take lecithin everyday and I was very concerned by GMO contamination. This product seems very good and completely non GMO from beginning to end. It also tastes very good so I am happy.

This is the best way I have found to add lecithin back to my diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been supplementing my diet with lecithin since the late 1970's, when the most commonly available product was waxy granules that I choked down in shakes. Then came triple-strength lecithin in gelcaps before it was genetically engineered. That was great for many years until I found, about 4-5 years ago, that it was manifesting hormonal changes in my body, cluing me in to the fact that the product was now from GMO soy. I abstained from it until I came across this product at a food co-op. I am now ordering it at a better price from iHerb. I add mine to a blended protein shake in the morning. It emulsifies perfectly, creating a creamy texture and mild, pleasant taste.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love using this in smoothies and sauces as a natural thickener. Adds a nice malt like taste to smoothies and is good for you! This bottle lasts for ages too