Low Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In just four months this product increased my low blood pressure from 90/62 to 100/70 and I feel much stronger.

More Energy, Clearer headed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I purchased this product. I really believe that if taken on a daily basis, it helps raise your energy level and takes away some of the brain fog associated with fungal infections. I hope to continue using it, but I feel that it is a bit pricey.

LIFE SAVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am convinced it is the reason to not use oxygen tanks. It did take a few months to build up oxygen to the required levels, but well worth it.

LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It cleared up my candida rashes on my eye lids. I'm using it orally daily to clear up my candida out brake. i would recommend it!!!

a staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best thing ever for an aging parent with respiratory issues

Ok

Posted by holahola on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dont feel any difference by using it, but I hope it works.

Real Lifesaver, Powerful, Immediate Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from Cardiovascular deficiency for 5 months. When I was diagnosed that my heart function level was 10 or 15% of normal due to heavy water captivation in my heart and lungs, I was even told that I would be dying despite of any medical rescue. However, I am still alive and my heart made a miracle recovery. After 40 days hospitalization, I was kicked off from the hospital and had to manage living without any nursing nor an oxygen mask. Heart pain was so severe that I remembered I had bought 2 bottles of this oxygen long time ago just because they were on sale. Within a couple of minutes of taking this oxygen with milk, the pain was fading away! Along with my original orthomolecular treatment methods and diet menu I created, this oxygen is the King of elements that have repaired my severely damaged heart tissue. Now my heart came back to the level of more than 70% of normal functioning. My doctor cried so many times when he saw my Echocardiogram results because he had thought I was dying in the beginning and I would never reach to this level of recovery so soon nor forever in my life. I created super special diet menu that my body told me to take with this Oxygen. Especially, eating a lot of watermelon everyday, chicken breast meat with Nganegi; Japanese leeks & black pepper, onion, red and orange bell peppers with a lot of garlic, egg plant, organic nuts, tomatoes, Japanese pears, Japanese peaches would make your recovery great! Crock cooker does a great job for you when you cannot move but just lie in bed! Throw everything in the pot and drop some sesame, olive, rice oil that reduce your blood frictional resistance against arteries. Adding Japanese soy sauce and fish powder with Japanese kelp would also give your body a lot of minerals needed for artery repair.

oxi csepp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nagyon jó termék

not sure if it's doing anything???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

been taking this for a week, not sure if it's doing anything, except I cough less with the pollution in the city

Great product!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this company- I use 5 of their products on a very regular basis. Thanks so much for carrying their products.

1 2