Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

natural vitamin c

Natural Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not ascorbic acid like 90% of other vit c and being a powder i can add it to my daughters juice or water to boost her Vit C intake. Its a bit sour but we just add honey.

This is a great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to say, after being a Emergen-C guy for decades, I have found this form of C the best on the market!

Nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Big bottle!

Best Vitamin C

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best vitamin C I've ever had. Taste better than those tablets and powder form allows you to use it different ways. Great product.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing products! The only thing is to be careful when mixing it in water alone. I usually add it to my green powder and mix everything together.

I LOVE It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to water and it actually makes the water taste great. There is no bitter taste, it is sweet and refreshing.

The best format for Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Instead of purifying Vitamin C into a chemical, HealthForce simply provides it in its natural form. Instead of a quarter of a teaspoon, you need a heaping teaspoon. There's a reason for all that. There are a lot of chemicals in nature that are closely related to Vitamin C, such as bioflavonoids, that occur alongside it. These are just as good for you as the pure vitamin, so personally, I like the natural form better than the purified chemical. The bottom line is that I haven't had any colds or the flu since I've been using this product (knock on wood). It may very well work for you, too! Buy the big jar so you won't run out too soon!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is good but I'm a guy that only can use it every few days. I find the super foods to be a little un-balanced with other nutrients provided in them. Every vitamin you take will enhance or deplete another. Multi vitamin is an example on percentages carefully calculated .. Not for every day use. On a positive it does leave skin looking more supple and boosts my mood.