Not sure about this ...

Posted by enilorak on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I had big expectations about this and was so excited when I received it. I was mixing it with water and was looking forward to taste it. It was not good at all. It tasted weird - artificial taste. I thought it would be thick, but it wasn't. I will try to mix it with some plantmilk or something. Maybe I will edit this review when I've tasted this with some milk. Edit: I've tried to mix this with some soymilk and that was so delicious. It was creamy and thick. I will never try this with water again, that was awful!!! I will absolutely recommend to mix this with milk, you will not regret!

Wasn't too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste was quite yummy and when blendered with half a banana it is to die for. Turns out really thick and creamy. Does have a bit of a chemical smell to it and gave me really bad wind and bloating unfortunately.

ChocoRite Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was OK, but to rich for my taste, so I dilute it more than recommended on the directions.

Too Good To Be True - Taste and Texture

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loved this protein powder for many months while losing weight successfully. I would blend one scoop it into a green smoothie in the morning with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a banana and half milk/water and ice. I would even enjoy this plain with water, the taste and texture is so great. The reason I no longer use this is because of the ingredient list - I don't enjoy the fake sweeteners and don't want to keep them in my diet. I also found that it sped up my digestion (similar to coffee) and I wasn't sure that I was getting the benefits of protein absorption.

too sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

sorry about the 3 score but it's not our favorite taste. it is too sweet. kunstig smak!

Nice proteinpowder

Posted by happydays on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but I like the cappucino taste better. Chocorite is perfect as a quick meal on busy days.

fake taste at the end

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i purchased this product in order to use it as meal replacement.I use it with milk-350ml of milk+1 scoop of powder-and for me its ideal taste,not too sweet.I cant say that i stay not hungry for too long-usually its 1,5-2 h.But i like that it mixes very easy,and it has low carbs,though taste at the end ,after you swallow it,it has very specific taste of isomalte.I dont think ill purchase it ever again.

Too sweet

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot stand the overwhelming taste of sweetener - it ruins it. Wish for more chocolatey taste and less sweetness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only tastet it with water, and it taste ok for a protein powder without sugar, but it is probably much better with milk.

1 2