ok+

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm very critical to protein powder because I don't like syntetic/fake taste. This one taste a bit syntetic when mixed with water, but tastes perfect when mixed with milk or youghurt.

Ideal for those who can't find a tasteful protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife has a very enhanced perception of flavors, so it's hard to find one protein that won't leave at least a bit of strangeness on her tongue. She is capable of identifying 3 ounces of glutamine (which has no flavor, for me) on my half-liter shaker, along with one or two other chocolate proteins... so, it's indeed a difficult person to please, when it comes to "powder foods". But this one, as inexpensive as it, it's one of the most desired supplements she has ever had. The Capuccino is a even better flavor for the routine days, but the Chocolate Fudge is better when you want something "chocolatier" to taste as a dessert, for example.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is extremely hyped and not as "fantastic" and "heavenly" as some people are saying. Although it tastes better than many other protein powders. A little too sweet, but good!

tastes great

Posted by GhadaW on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love how it tastes and how full it makes you feel

ChocoRite chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I notice the ad says Chocolite but my bag says ChocoRite AND the ad says 24 grams of protein but my bag of ChocoRite says 20 grams of protein. This is what I ordered so don't know what's going on. That said, I love the taste of this product and it mixes very well in my blender unlike the ChocoRite Chocolate that does not mix as well. I plan to order another bag and see if what I receive is Chocolite or ChocoRite and will check the protein grams. I just hope it tastes the same since there seems to have been a change made. I would give 5 stars but am deducting one for this confusion.

Great fast food

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

This did not taste good in the beginning, but now I am used to the flawor and it does not taste as bad as it used to, but I do not think that it tastes like a brownie. it is a great meal when you are in a hurry.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, not sure how safe some of the additives are though. Think i'll stick with my rice protein.

Very good with the right ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first tried to shake it with water, and tought it tastet horribly sweet and artificial. BUT blended together with hole milk, it tasted like creamy milkshake. What a difference!Was also very good with hole milk and a shot of espresso in the shake.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, was good to have after the training.

a bit too sweet