Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Denne er kjempe god og fin å blande Creatine med. Smaker godt og går lett ned, litt tykk konsistens, men det er egentlig bare greit! Jeg blander den med melk, selv om det står at den skal blandes med vann, mest fordi jeg har godt av litt ekstra melk, men også fordi jeg synes det smaker bedre da. Har bestilt to til, de er veldig billige her og anbefales på det sterkeste. Du holder deg mett like lenge som et vanlig måltid og er deilig rett etter trening når du ikke orker noe fast.

ChocoRite Protein Shake Mix, Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Posted by surfgirl on May 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best proteinshake i have ever tried. The chocolate taste is so good! Mix one banana, one glass of milk, and one scoop chocolate protein and you'll get the best shake in the world! Yum!! Makes you full for hours. Perfect before and after workout, or even as a healthy dessert (put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes, and you have made yourself a tasty and healthy ice cream!

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I decided to add some protein shake to my diet as support of my weight loss and workout program and at the same time to kill my cravings for sweets. Just love the taste of this one!!! Dissolves easy in water and still stay thick and tasty, usually i add 1 serving of acacia fiber to it which makes it thicker. I add pinch of cayenne pepper and ceylon cinnamon to add some extra kick to my metabolism and take it after my workout...Its my favorite taste so far, since i already ordered banana, vanilla and peanut butter by HealthSmart Foods, they all taste great, but as chocolate lover this one just hit the spot for me. Love that it has just 3 g effective carbs and 5 g fiber, has vitamins and minerals, and if you are weight watchers like me...its just great meal replacement if you are short on points that day (i always use it to replace my lunch if i have night out or dinner with family) Will add reviews to all other products i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

kjempegod

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

god shake, blir tykk og god i blender . veldig god smak

AWESOME

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very happy I bought this. Package is a nice size, that's the fantastic and makes awesome smoothies. It is a little rich so I end up using only one scoop when I just want it quick with almond milk. I have not used it with water. But it is very good with almond milk. If you want super thick blend it with a frozen banana.....thick enough you literally could freeze it and make ice cream like other posters said. This is the best meal replacement shake I have tried.....I will not be going back to other more expensive mixes. I use a magic bullet....( use the large blender container) Blend 2 scoops 1 1/2 c vanilla almond milk unsweetened 1 banana Handful of blueberries 1 t. Chia seeds Ice cubes Blend till smooth.....and WOW! It makes a ton....well over 16oz it is so thick yet light and airy almost like drinking a mousse shake YUM!

Great Chocolate Flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got this delivered a few days ago and I can tell you that it has a great chocolate taste. There is no aftertaste of chalky taste to it at all like you get with some of the other protein shakes. I bought this to get more protein and lose some weight. I can honestly tell you that I have been using this for three days and I have lost 5 pounds so far. The 25 grams of protein that is in each serving leaves me feeling full. I was struggling every day with feeling hungry all the time and wanting to eat everything in sight but since using this, I haven't felt hungry at all. I mix mine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it tastes great and that combination has zero sugar. So i'm getting 25 grams of protein and no sugar per serving, you can't beat it. I am a customer for life of this product.

Meget godt proteinpulver

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bruker dette mye til baking, setter en meget god smak :-)

Best protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best protein ive tasted. they should lower the price so that its possible to order to packages on one order to Norway to avvoid customs :)

foodgasm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best. Protein. Evah! Love it! They should have it in 1, 2 and 3kg bags as well. Never discontinue please. If you simply put the protein powder in your mouth, it's like your eating a brownie :D True story brah!

ChocoRite Protein Shake Mix

Posted by kamillak on August 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best protein shake I've tasted. I use 300ml unsweetened soy milk and two scoops of the shake. Really good tase and keeps you full for some time.