Chocolate Goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

2nd time to buy it. Good taste, better with milk not water. Fulfilling especially before or after exercise.

mmm i lovin it)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its really tasty and i cook with it icecream and chocolate bars. will buy it again ) Действительно вкусная штука, немного высоковатое содержание углеводов, но если не на сушке-не критично.

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!

I love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ordered two more right after tasting it. so good! When I`m craving something unhealthy, I`ll make it as a treat in a really small glass of milk with about 1/4 of a scoop. Craving is gone.

Best protein shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best protein shake I have tasted. It doesn`t taste so much protein.I have used the dimensions on the package, but added a little cream. That gives it a slightly rounder taste :-)

tastes great

Posted by GhadaW on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love how it tastes and how full it makes you feel

ChocoRite chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I notice the ad says Chocolite but my bag says ChocoRite AND the ad says 24 grams of protein but my bag of ChocoRite says 20 grams of protein. This is what I ordered so don't know what's going on. That said, I love the taste of this product and it mixes very well in my blender unlike the ChocoRite Chocolate that does not mix as well. I plan to order another bag and see if what I receive is Chocolite or ChocoRite and will check the protein grams. I just hope it tastes the same since there seems to have been a change made. I would give 5 stars but am deducting one for this confusion.

Great fast food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This did not taste good in the beginning, but now I am used to the flawor and it does not taste as bad as it used to, but I do not think that it tastes like a brownie. it is a great meal when you are in a hurry.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, not sure how safe some of the additives are though. Think i'll stick with my rice protein.

Too Good To Be True - Taste and Texture

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loved this protein powder for many months while losing weight successfully. I would blend one scoop it into a green smoothie in the morning with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a banana and half milk/water and ice. I would even enjoy this plain with water, the taste and texture is so great. The reason I no longer use this is because of the ingredient list - I don't enjoy the fake sweeteners and don't want to keep them in my diet. I also found that it sped up my digestion (similar to coffee) and I wasn't sure that I was getting the benefits of protein absorption.