Not a huge fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder was not horrible but I found it too sweet and I'm not a big fan of the taste overall. I use it in home-made protein bars mixed with lots of other ingredients and then it's okay. I find the packaging nice (clearly marketed towards women), but sometimes products with fancy packages prove to be too expensive for what they really are.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Overall I can usually consume anything but even after trying to mask this shake with chocolate syrup it left a nasty after taste in my mouth. I couldn't continue using it. I gave it to my husband. He added a banana to it. He said that helped. Will not order again. This product didn't work for me but everybody is different.

Great tasting

Posted by newday on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste but found that mixing it is a bit difficult. Tried shaking it up, chocolate pieces didn't break up. Tried blender same thing. So next I'll try hand blender and may call company if this continues to be a problem. Used milk but think a combo of milk and water might work for me to save money on organic milk.

Very good with the right ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first tried to shake it with water, and tought it tastet horribly sweet and artificial. BUT blended together with hole milk, it tasted like creamy milkshake. What a difference!Was also very good with hole milk and a shot of espresso in the shake.

too sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

sorry about the 3 score but it's not our favorite taste. it is too sweet. kunstig smak!

Nice proteinpowder

Posted by happydays on January 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

but I like the cappucino taste better. Chocorite is perfect as a quick meal on busy days.

Thick and creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really good taste!

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is great tasting and filling. I like that it has low calories and high protein

So Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very chocolatey and no aftertaste.

really tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this taste a lot. bland good in a shaker. will buy again.