No protein taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sooooooooo yummy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good taste

Great supplement to usual diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter who is a terrible at eating breakfast, this way, she has a decent protein drink before school so that she can function ok until her 'stomach wakes up'. My boys love it as well, it is now a regular breakfast supplement in addition to their regular food. I love the taste, although I use coconut water and a tiny bit of milk to rather than just water. The fudge flavour is great, not overwhelmingly sweet.

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like all of the Chocolite shakes. They taste awesome, fill me up, and provide a whopping 24 grans of protein for only 150 calories and only 3 grams of carbs per shake. Chocolate Fudge Brownie is by far, my favorite flavor. These shake are so convenient and quick to make. I make mine using chilled water, and add 3 Tablespoons of fat free half and half for a little extra creaminess. I simply put the mix and water into a 2 lb. size deli container along with 2 or 3 ice cubes, pop a snug fitting lid on it, and shake vigorously for a slow count of 30, and voila! To those who have written about problems with tiny clumps, I would say, that as with *any* dry powder, yes, it can happen. To remedy this, I simply deal with any clumps that might be in the powder while it is still DRY! Simple to break them while dry, not so much, once wet. Really though, I have seldom had a problem with this. Hope that I can always get this shake mix. In my opinion, it is the BEST! Also, I have not seen anyone beating iherb's prices on it, which really helps when you drink as many of these shakes as I do.

its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

best brownie

Posted by tusechka on April 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great protein with wonderful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is one of the best tasting protein powders that I have tried, it dissolves good in milk or fat liquids.

great taste and texture - love it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Already on my next order list again

taste so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised, and it reconciled me with the taste of protein shake. i'm in love. can't live without