I love it!

Posted by BobbyKoy on April 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the banana flavor of this protein powder! The taste is not fake at all. What's bad about this powder is that it is difficult to mix in a glass, but if you use a shaker it's fine. I liked the taste better in milk than water, but both are fine. When you mix it, it becomes a little thicker. I will definitely buy more of this protein powder!

One of the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on February 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is very good. Smells and tastes good aslo. I don't drink it, but i use it in baking. Cookies, porages, cakes, mouses get very nice smell and taste with this one. I also like to add this one to yogurt. Almost any dish will get better taste and extra protein with this one. I recommend it to everyone! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes". Have a nice day :)

Fancy Banana Milk?

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on July 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very thick shake, even when shaking it with more water than recommended (i used around 500ml). Taste EXACTLY like banana milk, which really hit the spot since banana milk is sorta out of rich in my low carb regime. Greatly recommended (:

Legal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on October 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

SO GOOD! Use it every day in my coffee, together with stevia. Also with cereal and milk. The other flavors of this protein powder is just as delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you love Banana Ice cream/milk, this is for you. It tastes awsome!

Favourite so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fan of these protein shakes, and banana cream is my favourite taste so far. I mix half a scoop in my yoghurt in the morning With a bit of Navitas Naturals, Organic, Superfood Blend, Protein Smoothie Mix, and I feel full and With enough energy to tackle the day.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

nam nam. taste a little fake but I mean it is, but it tastes soooo good. Sweet and perfect to mix into milk or yog

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

And filling. For when I, occationally, dont have time for a proper meal. I mix with water.

use cold water!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've now tried 4 different flavors and been really pleased with all of them. Banana Cream is dreamy with cold soy milk and blueberries :) They'll all taste really yummy as long as you shake long enough and use cold water or veggie milk.

Ummm where is the banana cream?

Posted by RoseSmith on March 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product although I can't detect banana cream. Maybe it has gone on holidays? It tastes more like vanilla to me...I think they waved the bananas over the vat but did not insert them....but what would I know? I'm only a consumer :) Still it's a good product and worth buying...will buy again although Harry Belafonte may not be happy - Banana Boat Song Day-O can't be sung while eating this!

1 2 3 4