Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am currently working my way through the range of flavours offered by Healthsmart Foods. So far, this one is a clear winner and now forms part of my first meal of the day. The specification reads well and the taste corresponds. I can't recommend them highly enough. One slight blemish, is that they don't offer a larger size, say 908 gr or 1 kg, as most other company's supplying a product of this nature, do.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

great flavor, easy dissolving recommend

Nice flavour but quite sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavour of this protein powder but I found that it was too sweet for me. If you don't like things that are particularly sweet, I wouldn't recommend this. I ended up diluting this with an unflavoured protein powder to finish it up. If you love sweet iced coffee, you'll love this! It mixed very smoothly for me.

Posted by happydays on September 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put it in the blender with icecubes some milk and a teaspoon of instant coffee :)

I LOVE this

Posted by surfgirl on May 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it every morning to make myself the perfect cup of coffee. Just mix the protein with some milk and coffee of your choice. The cappuccino-protein gives the coffee a good, creamy and delicious taste! The perfect protein-coffee, Yum!

Lanchinho delícia

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Muito gostoso, ótima opção de lanche

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste like I'm drinking the real thing. Mixes well with water and milk.

Chocolite prorein

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Denne var veldig god kommer til å bestille mere

Brazilian taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with it!!! The taste is so amazing!!! Wonderful!!! I can't wait to shop more!!!

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried this yesterday, for the very first time! It has a great taste and blends well. I think the brand Sci-tech nutrition have had the best tasting proteinpowders so far, but this is just as good! Will definately order again! It`s also a great choice for the times I require a low carb option.