Love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best ever! Tasts even better than chocolate full of calories :D

the caramel is delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

you wont think it is a sugar free chocolate, it is absolutly fab. really satisfides my sweet craving but with out the sugar!! love it, keep ordering more!!

Great low carb treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are a great no guilt treat, keto friendly and taste is the best.

fab taste + texture!

Posted by hkhealthyliving on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

exactly like a candy bar...

Great tasting, easy snack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic crispy caramel taste, melt in your mouth delicious

It´s good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes very good but the caramel is a little bit too hard for my taste.

All Melted Too

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these yummy chocolate candies. As a diabetic, I've searched for the lowest carb chocolates and these hit the mark! That is why I was so sad to get this box and another flavor and they were all melted and had molded together. I have photos to support this. I know they don't ship for a period in the summer because of the heat ...but these shouldn't have gone out either - missed the right timing. For the price, I was quite disappointed! I gave it 2 stars in place of one...because I know how delicious these should be.

Great company BUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love love all of this brand..Wish they had a protein powder or bars not made with Whey though. Also the caramel candy I cant eat as the caramel center is too hard to bite and when you do get it bit off its hard to chew. I have bought sooooo much of this brand and this is the only one I have been disappointed in. I have to try and keep my grandkids out of my candy its so good.