7-Keto- Increased Energy

Posted by Blue-Sky on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are small, easy to take and despite my preconception about whether there would be any noticable effect, they did increase energy. It's always reassuring when you actually "feel" something from a supplement. This was a free sample; I'd taken 7-Keto previously ( a different manufacturer ) but hadn't been impressed enough to continually buy them. This version has made me consider re-buying.

7 Keto DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This a mother of all hormones for men and women with several uses to enhance sexual performance, boost immune system, brain and all other vital organs.

Not sure?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had a small trial sample of these and didn't notice any effects... Although I did feel light headed and confused at one point.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GIVE GOOD ENERGY!!!!

Mixed results - LOTS of sweating & okay, but consistent energy thru work-out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this as a trial. Thought it was worth a shot. Read lots about it on-line first. Sounds good & safe. Finally tried it today. Took it about 30 mins before going to the gym and over an hour after eating & taking all my other supplements with lots of fluids. Got to the gym and started my 15-min warm up on the elliptical and almost immediately felt super hot & started sweating buckets! I normally hardly sweat, but of course I do, when I work out, especially after a high liquid intake. But not like this! I was completely drenched in the matter of minutes! My energy levels were good, but I can't attribute that to 7-Keto, as I take other supplements. However, there was a different feel to my energy. It made me want to move more (like maybe shake my leg, if I was sitting... but I wasn't, so I just wanted to move faster than normal). However, it did not make me stronger. I kind of struggled with my work out the first 30-40 mins, as I felt relaxed, like after a sauna. Maybe this supplement is good for cardio or yoga (you sweat buckets in Bikram, and that's the point). After about 40 mins the 'hot flashes' and the excessive sweating stopped. I continued to work out with okay energy (just to be fair, somewhat lower energy levels could be attributed to too much protein intake and not enough carbs the night before work out day). In the end, I did my 3 hr full body work out, as usual, with no problems, and I know I could have gone even longer (this could be the effect of 7-Keto). But I had to stop. So will try this again on my next work-out day and see what happens. Hope this helps.

not enough product to gauge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Neverthelss products with these ingredients are known to be highly effective. If you're in Canada don't bother trying to order it though because they won't let it through the border. Big Pharma doesn't want us to have these products because they know how effective they are.

Great Libido Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this product only boosted my libido. Still, great to feel 20 again.

Only tried the sample, but it seemed to work a little.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt great on the days I took it. Not sure if it was coincidence, but I felt energetic enough I'll consider buying this product in the future.

It's too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

after just 7 capsule, is hard to tell, but I think I felt a slightly better energy level. I will probably re-order.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its a good product and great price

1 2