AMAZING !!

Posted by TexasChick on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are extreme fitness junkies.Advanced weightlifters and body sculpters.My spouse has suffered for years with fatigue and other issues.He finally was diagnosed with Low T and Thyroid Dysfunction(no thyroid level at all nor Testerone9life threatening low) He was put on Androgel and Synthroid.Still fatigue has plagued him.He entered a fitness competition and I was looking again for more supplements to give him as I am his nutritionist.Came across these.All I can say is AMAZING.For the first time his cloudy mental fatigue is lifted.He felt amazing after only on these a few days.He, for first time I have EVER known him to,is waking up clear minded instead of still tired after good nite sleep.He has taken so many things with promise of relief of symptoms, including his Synthroid tabs, to find no relief at all.These are amazing.I have researched them from a nuttional and medical standpoint for us and will pass this along to those who might find it helpful.The dosage for weightloss is recommeded 200 mg per day taken 100 mg morning/ 100mg evening.Also note that 12 weeks is also recommended course of time for fatloss/weightloss.After 12 weeks,the dosage of 100mg per daily for maintanence dosage is recommended(however these are completely safe to take long term at higher dosage if needed).Also notable, is this pill also improves immune system,muscle mass and leaner mass (good info for fitness nuts) also improves mental clarity and focus,and fatigue.I HIGHLY recommend this supplement and I will be sticking with this particular brand.It seems to be good in purity and strenghth.Just rememeber there is no miracle pill for weight and fat loss, but these taken during a nutritional and fitness plan of action can gain additional results beyond doing so with no supplement.Typical results in taking these for weightloss are in a 12 week plan followed wisely can produce an addtional 8-11 lbs more than those not taking it will lose alone.

Ordered the trial, now waiting the full package to arrive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a freebie of my order and I did not expect anythign special out of it as normally being rather sceptic againsta these kind of products. But what a surprise, I definitely notice a difference after using this for 7 days. Did not felt as cold as usually (winters here are freezing), my weigth kept low and more energy and better sleep. Hence, I have ordered more of this now.

Free sample

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a free sample, so I thought I'd try it. I like that it comes in veggie caps. I'm almost out, so I guess I'll have to pay the next time. 7-Keto is really good for adrenal fatigue, and it doesn't have the side effects that DHEA has for me.

WOW, lots of energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

first time I tried these and I got alot more energy thru the day

Yeah i am man

Posted by Betatester on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cool thing. When i use only 3-4 of this caps i suddenly begin FEEL sex like 20 year teen. This thing i will use till i don`t feel enough or till i die.

IHERB ROCKS

Posted by KMOMO7 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this little bonus sample that showed up when I ordered a larger bottle. Love what 7-Keto does to level my high-stress hubby out. Love the prices and quick service at IHerb. Thank you!

Amazing !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am about 40, after taking this trial for few days, it is amazing result, Libido was boosted and you will feel like teenage again. Highly recommended!

I take it to keep in health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually read that K-7 is produced in the intestines. But with today foods I think is a good idea to take it as a complement.

效果很好

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

是送的赠品,共7粒,第一天服用后就觉得特别有精神,不怎么疲劳了,刚开始以为是心理作用,然后随着7天的试用疗程,确定了对抗疲劳很有用处。

new to this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find that 7keto is useful. I liked this cap because it was small and easy to swallow. I don't know if it works as well as others I've tried, but I don't see why it wouldn't. I'll order these when my current supply runs out, easy to take supplements are something I wish all could offer. Regg

1 2 3