Best Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best value for money at a very high 300 mg of Trans-Resveratrol per capsule. I think the quality of this brand is excellent. Trans-Resveratrol is very beneficial for health given the thousands of fantastic clinical reports about it from around the world (at PubMed). For me Trans-Resveratrol works slowly but surely to reduce my chronic IBD that had made my life miserable. I have been taking this supplement for 6 months but only about 2 months of this particular brand. I feel completely cured now. I have also been taking other anti-inflammatory supplement but I think Trans-Resveratrol is the key solution. Yes Trans-Resveratrol is a little expensive especially when you want to take several capsules daily. I certainly hope the price will come down as this product becomes more mass market. However what is the price when it can reverse serious chronic diseases that have puzzled and defied the medical profession. Actually one can buy much cheaper wholesale capsules and powder at trading sites but I won't recommend that because those products have not been analysed by an established nutraceutical company in more developed countries like the US. In any case, I can trust the brands carried by iHerb for safety standard. Trustworthiness and goodwill makes for big business!

Live longer

Posted by JahSun on May 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Study after study shows that Resveratrol can add years to your life. This particular product is a great deal: 1) High dosage 2) Large supply 3) Cheap price The bulk of the Resveratrol here is from Polygonum cuspidatum Extract (Root), with only a little bit of Red Wine extract in each capsule, but have no fear. The root has more trans-resveratrol than wine and it is quite assimilable. All in all an excellent deal. Healthy Origins scores again in the bang for your buck category.

Excellent Resveratrol Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this product two times daily. I have noticed a difference in my skin. It is smoother.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

after taking this product, i notice my skin is smoother and softer. also, there is reduced "sallowness" in my skin tone. besides this, i feel more refreshed and energized as i continue to consume this product. I used to feel constantly lethargic and overwhelmed with fatigue but these days i can tell that i'm more alert and quicker with my mind. the only drawback of this product is that i notice my urine tend to be more yellowish.

One of the basics for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you know what resveratrol is and does, you would want this 300mg size from a very reliable label.

Fab product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic results - healthier, thicker hair, more energy, brain works better! This has made a big difference to me daily - peri menopausal symptoms have disappeared.

Feeling better

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like taking resveratrol and this seems to be a great brand.

Review of Active Trans Resveratrol 300 mg 150 caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although I haven't a way to measure the benefits this product may have, I've not encountered any issues with having added it to my daily supplement regiment -

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase