Alpha lipoic acid is a winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My husband is diabetic. With alpha lipoic acid, he is able to reduce the amount of insulin used for the same blood glucose control and has no neuropathy. For me, with the known alpha lipoic acid effect of vascular genesis, at the age of 62, I still look 40! We both intend to continue using this product for the rest of our lives.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

one a day dose is helpful.

Alpha Lipoic Acid, 600 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started feeling more energy after 4 days of taking this wonderful supplement. I produce natural skincare products, so I am going to create a formula and use a capsule of this in an unrefined shea butter blend to test on scaly spots on the skin. I test a new product for at least 3 months before sending to family and friends that test different skin types for me!! Thanks, Joni

ala

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps diabetic nerve pain

ALL A PART OF THE PLAN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doing it's thing for me with the weight loss, toning, energy and metabolism thing so am too scared to stop while it's all going on.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product does what it is supposed to do. The capsules are well packed and the effectiveness is very good quality.

I will buy again

Posted by sanfrane on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product

nerve repair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

hoping to repair nerve damage from shingles

Excellent product and Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really appreciate your excellent product and service. Delivery was fast. Price is excellent. I think Alpha lipoic Acid with help my cells in the production of glutathione and i hope it will help me remember my night dreams.

Multiple benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my mood, back pain, feet and ankle swelling, energy. I felt some benefits immediately but improvements have continued over several weeks. Libido is one of those. I will reorder.

1 2 3 4