Surprise!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take H.O. Astaxantin (BioAstin) a few years now. Last week I placed a new order. Based on the supplementfacts it suddenly is no longer BioAstin Astaxantin and contains now soy !!

NOT a good quality astaxanthin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It might be a good price, but the quality isn't good. I had been taking the NOW brand for a long time, then decided to try Healthy Origins, due to the price and the amount that you get. Whereas I had been able to comfortably go without sunglasses with the NOW brand, I found myself always squinting with this brand. Its inferior quality became clear today when I went for a walk, without suntan lotion, and ended up getting a bright red sunburn. With the other brand, I would have gotten just the lightest hint of color from that same walk. I'm not even going to bother finishing off the bottle, I'm going back to my old brand.

Terrible Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why no one mentioned how terrible the fishy smell is in this astaxanthin. I threw the bottle out because taking one pill made me have to throw up and the next day my urine smelled like fish all day long. I can't take the smell so this was a waste of money for me.

Does nothing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this for a couple of months and can't tell that it does anything.

Negative reaction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product, but Astaxanthin did not work for me. It produced great sleepiness and I felt totally tired from he first doze. After several days, I stopped taking this product and my energy returned to normal. This may work for others, but I had a negative reaction. Healthy Origins' products are generally very good in quality. This particular one did not live up to the hype surrounding it.

Astaxanthin

Posted by mikac10000 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In past 6 months of using this product I see no difference in my health and strength. I'll try next company Dr. Best and I will write a report in 6 months!

I won't buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order twice. And I never received it.

only time will tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

only been taking this stuff for a few months...only time will tell how good it is

i thought it would make my skin better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

but it didnt do anything i wont buy it again!

Can't be used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All 150 gels melt and stick together.

1 2