Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stabilizes my sugar level and great for my hair too. Best is the fact that it contains NO added nasties.

BIOTIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to review a supplement because I am not a professional. I take this because I am old (82) & want to keep my bones strong, therefore, this Brand is easy to swallow & goes along nicely with magnesium & calcium + D3 to work together for my good. S A Little

So easy to take :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe that the high quality of any supplements will come in very small capsule till I found this one, Healthy Origins, Biotin, Ultra Potency, 10,000 mcg, 150 Vcaps. You all will have stronger hair and smoother skin in easy way with reasonable price.

Finally no hairloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With 10,000 mcg of Biotin, this product finally made the difference. I had many issues with my hair due to stress. Now it's growing fast and I can see what a difference this product makes and I will always take it. On top of that, my nails have never been healthier and strong. Recommending this to everyone who needs it.

I use this product to spot my hair from falling out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this works beautifull on my long hair ,nails,skin ,I had lots of hair fulling out each time I brushed my hair and after being on this product for a week my hair has stoped fulling out in clumps as per directions on bottle..

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

That biotin is goone one.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very effective I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product with high amounts of biotin, I use this along with a multivitamin supplement for my beard growth It works very well and effectively, I also noticed my skin became healthy moist and more vibrant, I highly recommend this product.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this to keep my lips from peeling with Candida detox.

WOW nail growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a higher MCG. By mistake after talking 1,000 MCG. For years with no apparent results...So after 8 weeks on the higher mcg. WOW...I have finger nails having never having much growth before ...and better hair... Also I hear it is good for beard growth. I would not mind be without the higher mcg. Of Biotin...B7

1 2