From California

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference taking two of these gels. They are a good price and they really help in the energy department. I noticed a marked improvement in cognitive stability and mood regulation that lasted all day. I recommend this brand and the quality seems to be top notch. Also, they are very fresh. You don't get this from every online retailer. Kudos to Iherb. In my opinion, I Herb is the best in shipping and quality on the internet or in any store for that matter. I recommend them to my friends.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow. Recommend because the filler oil is not Soybean but Pure Olive Oil.

Essential for heart health

Posted by Krisinsight on March 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only thing that would make this form of CoQ10 better is to use a cellulose capsule instead of gelatin.

Good product!

Posted by WhiteRose on May 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product! I am pleased.

Great Product! I'm hooked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I received this as a free sample, when I placed my first order with IHerb.com I have since ordered it again. You simply cannot beat the price or the quality of Healthy Origins. Since taking this supplement, I feel I have better lung, circulation, and overall blood flow. Also, this is a great product to take if you would like to have an intense workout, without feeling sore the next day. Well worth the time and money.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used Healthy Origins CoQ10 for years- at the recommendation of my Naturopathic Doctor. She was right- it is an excellent product.

Love It...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works wonders for my joints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like it,gives me sustainable energy,gentle on the stomach,little pricey,but you won't find a better price and worth the investment,thanks iHerb,your a great company!

Not my favorite COQ10

Posted by PurplePegasus on March 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's 100mg and still I don't get relief as fast as I did with the ones from Trader Joe's. I take it with vitamin E because otherwise COQ10 is ineffective. All COQ10 should have soy-free vitamin E inside the gel cap. I won't buy this one again but it was on 80% sale when I got it. I need something more effective. Maybe I'll go back to Trader Joes brand.

My favorite CoQ10

Posted by vitality on September 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for energy and detox. But I don't take them long term because of the expense. Ideal if you have heart issues as well.