Good product, look like cheetos.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good products from this Healthy Origins so I know I'm getting a good source of CoQ10 and gel caps are more absorbable as it is in an oil base which makes it more bioavailable. One of the few gel cap brands that do not use soy for the oil base. They are a fun orange color too!

Cost efficient product for long term supplementation

Posted by VincentYeohLoo on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This ubiquinone is sourced from one of the most reputable company that produces high quality coenzyme Q10. Of course their best product would actually be the reduced form of Q10 - Ubiquinol. Unless you're very old or have problems converting q10 from the oxidized ubiquinone to the reduced ubiquinol, the Kaneka ubiquinone by Healthy Origins is otherwise a very cost efficient means to increase your body q10 levels.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mum said it was good.

A very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't notice a big difference in my energy from taking it - but studies are showing that its important to include CoQ10 in our diet and I prefer this to organ meats. Who knows what good it may be doing on a cellular level. Another bonus is that it is a very pure form of CoQ10 with no soy. I have been using this product for about 6 months.

It seems very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The capsules of CoQ10 seems to have made me more healthy. I felt my body odour had became worse than earlier as I had got old, but CoQ10 seems to have improve it. I like it very much. My wife also said her skin has gotten younger by taking these capsules.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My joints stopped hurting in one week!!!

A basic supplement for people taking statin drugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cardiac patients and all who take statin drugs need to supplement CoQ10 as it is depleted by the use of this drug. Health professionals recommend taking either CoQ10 or a more beneficial form, Ubiquinol daily to maintain health.

A good coQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A reasonably priced but seemingly effective coQ10. Would purchase again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One twice a day of the 100mg is more beneficial than 200mg once a day.

coq10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i am very satisfied of it