Amazing quality True Kaneka CoQ10 -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Brand, Refueling Your Body with CoQ10 Improved Your Energy Levels, Dramatically ,best value... Skin looks much better! CoQ10 also helps with heart health. Just to keep the blood flowing. I don't have a problem per say that is why I choose a low dosage one. However the benefits of taking CoQ10 even a low dosage can improve your overall health. It has certainly helped my energy levels and helps support my heart function.. Amazing brand with best value, Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So,hard to find co-q10 or vitamin d without soy or funky fillers. I'm sticking to this product! Can't beat the price either!

Use it or Lose it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

How can you be over 70 and not be using CoQ10?

Magic pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I chose the COQ10 because I am now 71 years young and because my body may not absorb vitamins etc like thet used too I feel that COQ10 is a valuable addition to my daily routine and I hope to benefit from any changes I am sure will occur.

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this brand of CoQ10 for 8 months now and am very happy with the quality of the product. It digests well, I haven't experience any negative side effects. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a CoQ10 supplement.

Best Q10 EVER !!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

KanekaQ10 is the only yeast-fermented all-natural CoQ10 available today. Manufactured by Kaneka for the past 30 years, it has become the industry standard. The first and ONLY CoQ10 made in the USA, KanekaQ10 adheres to the good manufacturing practices designated by the FDA.

CoQ10 Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really love the gel form of CoQ10. Great price.

Great Q10 source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for great CoQ10 source. This is it. This 150 softgels has a great price and quality ratio. Highly recommended! About 4x cheaper than in my home country!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Also, another great product w/o the junk ingredients.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Take them for cellular energy and feel it's especially important for the heart.