Jon Carlson

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Scientists have found this version of vitamin E to work best. Stronger muscles, colorful dreams, especially good for the cardiovascular system.

Good Quality for the Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I wish this Vitamin E had tocotrienols as well as mixed tocopherols, but the quality is good for the price iHerb offers. I take it with coconut oil or other fat because the capsule contains gelatin, glycerine and water rather than oil (I didn't want soy oil).

Big capsules, but they go down very easily, thanks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Big capsules, but they go down very easily, thanks.

would not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't give the percentages of tocopherols. Not a properly balanced blend - I didn;t know until our Dr. educated us.

Vitamin E at this dose is the tops!!

Posted by VioletKing on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So good for clearing veins and arteries of blockages, healing scars and other damages to our bodies. Many problems over the years have been sorted with Vitamin E at this strength.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of the mixed tocopherols and the 1000mg is what I take daily so it's good to be able to take that amount in just 1 pill. Excellent price.

Healthy Origins 100% Mixed Tocopherols

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My problem with this product is I cannot get specific information on whether the soy used in it is organic, or non-gmo.

Best 1000mg Vit E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes try other brands but always go back to Healthy Origins, quality product, value for money, easy to take only one a day

I love it 😙

Posted by Mymadlove on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product nice Hasit teams clear to moisturize the skin because my skin is very dry

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this vitamin E and have been taking it for a couple of years now. It is relatively inexpensive and helps with my skin.