No more colds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This really helps my immune system! If I forget to take them and I feel my throat is itchy I just take 2-3 capsules 2-3 times a day and the cold never brakes out :) I used to have a cold about once a month, but not after starting with this :) LOVE it!

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being a cancer patient I bought this product after reading reviews it could be helpful. Unfortunately it made me feel so very very tired that I had to spot using it. I do have an issue with gluten and wheat, so maybe that's probably what made it.

Epikor- very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product really works!We gave him a child with cystic fibrosis as an immunostimulant and all winter not ill.When we stopped for 10 days sick from the flu.

It's the best!!!

Posted by SaveDrugThailand on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good Health

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dose not induce cytokine production, works well for me

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this for my husband and son who have sinus issues. However, this product didn't help at all and they still have to rely on their medications.

DISAPPOINTED :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking it for 3 weeks with bee propolis and royal jelly and still haven't see any positive effect. And i feel even worse than before.

Not effective for my hubby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought for my hubby, seems not effective on him.. he still got sick pretty frequently

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cold was over for just 3 days, without any complications- although the last two times I was sick for the past year I was so ill I had to get antibiotics.

Incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked wonders for me because I have a terribly weak immune system. Instead of getting multiple colds each winter, when I am feeling like I am getting ill with a cold or flu, I take one of these capsules immediately and within hours can feel my immune system fighting off the infection. Don't be surprised if you start sneezing after 2 hours of taking this product, it is a reminder that your immune system is being primed to defeat the infection. Highly recommended.

1 2